Monday, September 9, 2013

Bat Dad In Real Life

Bat Dad In Real Life
A fat guy with no shirt with a Bat Dad costume on or is he some kind of Baltimore superhero? He's
drinking a beer walking up the stadium stairs.

Batdad: Now for the finishing move! You're about to be "Batdad-ed"!

Randy: Hey, Batdad, I didn't hear no bell.

Batdad: Batdad knows no fear! Batdad knows no pain!

Randy: For what? Arresting me for what? I'm not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was America! Huh? Isn't this America? I'm sorry, I thought this was America.

Randy: Denver sucks ass.

Butters: Son of a biscuit!

Pueblo Dad: Vamanos Pueblo! Vive el Pueblo! (Let's go Pueblo! Long live Pueblo!)

Randy: [takes out Spanish-English Dictionary] Pueblo no bueno...Pueblo es muy mal. (Pueblo is not good. Pueblo is very bad.) 

The Bat Dad Meme: The ultimate Little League trash-talking father!
 BAT DAD KNOWS NO FEAR! BAT DAD KNOWS NO PAIN!